Learning Circle – Fun Ways to Improve Your French with Therese Lafleche
9 June @ 14:00 - 15:30 CEST
Almost everyone here wants to improve their French speaking ... but it is so hard to learn French and you have to have spend so much time doing it.
Well, Therese Lafleche is going to show you fun and everyday ways to increase your fluency in French ... without having to invest hours a day in learning.
During the session you will discover:
- How to use your home to improve your language skills
- Activities to use with Netflix - from beginner to perfecting your grammar skills
- How to avoid overwhelm and stay motivated to keep improving.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Learning Circle general format is usually:
- Start with a check-in to see how everyone is feeling
- Open up to the topic of the month with a brief presentation or discussion facilitation by Janeen Sonsie or a guest speaker
- A short guided meditation focused on the day's topic to conclude the presentation - if relevant
- An open discussion on the topic for all attendees to ask questions or share their views.
The events alternate monthly between evening and afternoon times.
The topic selection is driven by your feedback on what you'd like learn about or by the topic of guest presenters. So please add your suggestions of topics and speakers in the Learning Circle Forum Discussion.